Sunday 11 March 2007

Cat Drying

No, I don't mean where the person drys the cat (though this is a rainy place and we do have to dry ours every few days). I mean where the cat dries something. For instance, this morning I told Pussy Janeway to dry the frying pan. This is a large cast iron job that would be excellent for braining intruders, if only I could lift it more than two inches. Pussy Janeway is very absorbent and would be just the right size; but she wouldn't do it.

I've also wondered about using the cats after my shower. The trouble is, they don't have handles, so deploying them would be awkward (but oh! how warm and soft!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:05 pm

    I saw your comment on my blog --

    http://objectiblog.blogspot.com/

    I would be interested in any substantive comments you might have on my critique of PARC

    ReplyDelete